CEP at CECAN Workshop on increasing the impact of policy evaluation
CEP participated in a workshop organised by CECAN to explore how evaluation practice can become more impactful in the future. The workshop 'Increasing Impact of Policy Evaluation in Complex Settings – What Works?' took place on 5 September 2017 in London. It sought to:
- share recent experience on successful evaluation impact in complex nexus policy areas
- share expertise in maximising the impact of evaluation in these policy settings
- generate practical recommendations for policymakers, analysts and evaluators
- generate ideas for focussing future R&D in this area
- produce a policy note on how evaluation practice can become more impactful in future
CEP's Dr Clare Twigger-Ross discussed the impact of CEP's evaluation of Defra's Flood Resilience Community Pathfinder.
Further details of the workshop can be found here.